Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:24:26 -0500
Coming soon this year is the CLEA, the Constituency-Level Elections
Archive, which is being organized by Allen Hicken, David Backer,
Daniele Caramani, and me.  This effort, funded partially by the
National Science Foundation, will have election data for parliamentary
contests from all over the world and going back to the 19th Century for
many countries.  It will be the most comprehensive constituency-level
archive available, in terms of elections, countries, and years covered.
  It will not initially have presidential election results, however,
only parliamentary elections.

There are very good existing sites that are slightly different in
specialization from CLEA, such as Dawn Brancati's, and Adam Carr's.
Brancati's has great coverage since 1945, while Carr's is more focused
on national election results.

Stay tuned for CLEA's launch some time soon.

Ken Kollman
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor