From:
Rebecca Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:00:54 -0400
Dear All

I'm also coordinating a working group at apsa which is sponsored by
the methods section -- below is the information --

Working Group on Experiments, Causality, and the Study of Politics

experiments can be used to address causal questions of interest to
traditional political scientists.  We will attend a selection of
panels and poster sessions of two types:  ones where experiments will
be discussed and ones on topics suggested by the group members that
have not been addressed experimentally but potentially might.  We will
meet to discuss both design and validity issues relevant to both
existing experimental work and possible new ways of thinking of old
topics using experiments.

As with the other working group, the plan is to meet twice during apsa
for about 2 hours (I'm thinking lunch on Thursday and Saturday).

Becky