From:
Shana Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Shana Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:29:28 -0400
Dear All,

Innovations for Poverty Action is a research and policy nonprofit that
discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA
brings together researchers and decision-makers to design, rigorously
evaluate, and refine these solutions and their applications, ensuring that
the evidence created is used to improve the lives of the world’s poor.

IPA seeks a Research Scientist who will act as an internal Principal
Investigator (PI) as part of our Applied Research & Methods team. The
incumbent will function as a PI or co-PI for a range of studies that
contribute to IPA’s mission of addressing problems of global poverty. They
will collaborate with internal and external PIs to pursue this research
agenda and will also have opportunities to pursue a more independent
program of research based on the individual’s ability to obtain grant
funding for their ideas. Scholarly publication and presentation of research
at conferences and meetings with policymakers are supported and encouraged.

This role is based in any country in Africa where IPA is registered
(Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda,
Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zambia). Application deadline is
10/31/23 As part of your application, we require a writing sample of an
original research paper.

Application link: bit.ly/IPAResearchScientist
Application deadline: 10/31/2023

Please reach out to me directly at [log in to unmask] with any
questions.

Best,
Shana Warren

Shana S Warren, Ph.D.

Associate Director & Research Scientist, Path-to-Scale Research

Innovations for Poverty Action

WhatsApp: +1 646 469 8070 Skype:shanawarren

MORE EVIDENCE, LESS POVERTY

Website <http://www.poverty-action.org/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/innovationsforpovertyaction> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/poverty_action> | Facebook