From:
Simon Chauchard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Simon Chauchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:28:11 +0100
Dear polmeth members,

I am looking for up to 2 post-docs or pre-docs to join the IC3JM
<https://ic3jm.es/en/>'s PIMlab <https://pimlab.org/> in Madrid and assist
on my ERC project on misinformation in India and Brazil (POLARCHATS
<https://pimlab.org/projects/polarchats>).

The detailed ad is HERE.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1d7h1vnes51b5/VacancyPostdocs%20copy.pdf?dl=0>

To add to the skillset of the current PIMlab team <https://pimlab.org/>, we
are especially looking to recruit scholars to assist with:

-       the India component of the project (one of the positions is
earmarked for a researcher with experience working in and on India)

OR

-       computational social science skills, to analyze a new, large
dataset of social media data.

Candidates with other profiles (specializations in political behavior,
experimental methods, intergroup relations, political psychology etc...)
may however apply, as these skills remain in demand.

*Women and/or members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to
apply.*

Please spread the word!

All the best,

Simon Chauchard