From:
Jong Hee Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2021 00:03:25 +0900
Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that the conference schedule of the 2022 Asian Polmeth Meeting is available at https://asianpolmeth.github.io/AsianPolmeth2022/index.html <https://asianpolmeth.github.io/AsianPolmeth2022/index.html>.

We have eight intriguing sessions planned, including a round table discussion and a poster session for brief presentations.
The conference papers and abstracts for poster presentations will be available shortly.

If you like to attend the conference as an observer, please register at https://forms.gle/yw6hE78JN4rPr6fQ8 <https://forms.gle/yw6hE78JN4rPr6fQ8>.
To ensure a secure meeting, we will email you the zoom id and password.
(Presenters of papers and posters do not need to re-register. We already have your email information).

If you have any question regarding conference,
feel free to contact me (parkjonghee at gmail.com <http://gmail.com/>) or Shusei Eshima (shuseieshima at g.harvard.edu <http://g.harvard.edu/>).

We look forward to seeing many of you in the conference.
Thank you very much.

Best,

Jong Hee Park