From:
Matthew DeBell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Matthew DeBell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2023 23:19:04 +0000
Dear POLMETH colleagues:

Stanford University is hiring a survey methodologist or survey-savvy social scientist to join our staff for the American National Election Studies (ANES).

This is an opportunity to do interesting, varied, and challenging work with a fantastic team that produces survey data vital to understanding American democracy.

Please see the job announcement at the link below. Expected pay is up to $80,000/yr. Remote work may be considered, but our office on the edge of the Stanford campus is such a bucolic setting that you just might prefer to work on site. Less than full-time work may be possible. To apply, submit your CV and cover letter through the link.

https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/social-scientist-for-the-american-national-election-studies-20390

Feel free to contact me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any questions.

Best,
Matt

--
Matthew DeBell, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scholar, Institute for Research in the Social Sciences