From:
Chris Dawes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:35:40 -0600
Please post this final reminder.  Proposals are due December 1.

=====

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 8th Annual NYU-CESS (New York
University-Center for Experimental Social Science) Conference on
Experimental Political Science, which will be held on Friday, March
6th and Saturday, March 7th, 2015. The Conference is an annual event that
brings together scholars interested in experimental methodology in
political science, broadly construed.  We welcome the participation of
field researchers and lab researchers, political psychologists and
political economists, methodologists who explore the relationship between
experimental methods and observational data, as well as interested others
who may simply wish to learn about and discuss experimental methods.

We are now accepting paper proposals, as well as proposals for a graduate
student poster session.  Proposals can be submitted online via the
following link:

https://nyu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3QKKH82aAKrN1o9

Paper proposals will be accepted until December 1, 2014.  We will notify
authors of our program decisions in mid-December.  Paper presenters from
outside the NYC area may be offered a small stipend to help defray the
expenses of attending the conference, subject to need and availability of
funds.

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Chris Dawes
Eric Dickson
Rebecca Morton