From:
Betsy Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Betsy Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2024 20:22:51 -0600
Dear PolMeth Community,

I'm writing to you in my capacity as PolMeth president and to ask for your
help. We are increasingly receiving papers at *Political Analysis* that
engage with AI & GPT, an emerging area of excitement for our field. We
would like to put together a roster of reviewers that we would trust to
review these papers.

If you have specific reviewer suggestions -- including yourself or your
students -- please let us know by writing to Jeff Gill, Editor-in-Chief, at
[log in to unmask] and also adding or updating your profile at Scholar One.

Betsy

--
Betsy Sinclair
Professor: Washington University in St Louis