From:
Daniel Rubenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Daniel Rubenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2024 12:26:29 -0500
Sent on behalf of the Canadian Election Study

The Canadian Election Study (CES) team is calling for expressions of
interest in purchasing survey modules for the next election study.

As in previous elections, the CES team will be fielding a large scale
online survey during the campaign period as well as a post election survey.
In the past we have offered space on the survey to the research community
and will do so again this time. Given the uncertainty around election
timing, we are soliciting expressions of interest to gauge demand now.

Modules can be of any length from one to five minutes for a minimum of 500
respondents up to 5000 respondents. We are offering general population
samples on the campaign period survey only.

Prices will start at $2 for the first minute and will depend on length and
complexity. Final price will be determined on a case by case basis. Cost
will generally include the module data, data from a common core of survey
items, programming, weights and codebooks. There will be special graduate
student pricing.

Please submit your expression of interest by completing the form here:
https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxrhq5P3jNnwV7M

We would like to have expressions of interest by March 1, 2024. If you have
any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]

Please note: To facilitate IRB approval, full drafts of the intended module
must be received by April 1, 2024 to be vetted for inclusion in the next
CES.