From:
"Wenz, Sebastian" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Wenz, Sebastian
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:24:34 +0000
***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

There are just few places left in two of three courses at this year's GESIS Spring Seminar! There is no registration deadline; places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

The Spring Seminar offers high-quality training in state-of-the-art techniques in quantitative data analysis taught by leading experts in the field. It is designed for advanced graduate or PhD students, post-docs, as well as junior and senior researchers. In 2024, all courses will deal with "Recent Developments in Longitudinal Data Analysis" in the social sciences and beyond.

Extensive hands-on exercises and tutorials complement lectures in each course. The Spring Seminar will take place onsite at GESIS Cologne, Germany, from 26 February to 15 March 2024.

For registration and detailed course descriptions, please visit www.gesis.org/springseminar<http://www.gesis.org/springseminar>.

GESIS Spring Seminar 2024 Program:

Week 1 (26 February - 01 March) [fully booked; we are running a waiting list]
Modern Longitudinal Analysis Using R<https://training.gesis.org/?site=pDetails&child=full&pID=0x0CA8F929E23A4BB2B966062936A15953&subID=0xA6D6F50086AC4230A4CD331A290664DF>
Alexandru Cernat, Nick Shryane

Week 2 (04 - 08 March) [few places left]
Recent Developments in Difference-in Differences Estimation<https://training.gesis.org/?site=pDetails&child=full&pID=0x0CA8F929E23A4BB2B966062936A15953&subID=0x9B42902C2C11440BB7F262A0BB2B4A99>
Scott Cunningham

Week 3 (11 - 15 March) [few places left]
Causal Machine Learning for Cross-sectional and Panel Data<https://training.gesis.org/?site=pDetails&child=full&pID=0x0CA8F929E23A4BB2B966062936A15953&subID=0xECA7F7CB40B64A1FB50D8E1EA00BB0A0>
Martin Spindler, Jannis Kück

Courses must be booked separately - whether you wish to attend one, two, or all three. There is no registration deadline, but places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Thanks to our cooperation with the Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences at the University of Cologne, enrolled doctoral students can obtain three ECTS credit points<https://www.gesis.org/en/gesis-training/what-we-offer/spring-seminar-cutting-edge-methods/ects-credits> per one-week course.

For workshops (onsite or online) on related and other social science research methods, please visit www.gesis.org/workshops<http://www.gesis.org/workshops>.

We would appreciate you forwarding this announcement to other potentially interested parties.

Thank you, and best wishes,
Your GESIS Training team

---
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

web: www.gesis.org/training<http://www.gesis.org/training>
X: https://twitter.com/gesistraining
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GESISTraining

--
Dr. Sebastian E. Wenz

Senior Researcher
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Phone: +49 221-47694-159
www.gesis.org/training<http://www.gesis.org/training>