From:
Eugen Dimant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:55:04 -0400
Dear all,

following last year’s success, we (Cristina Bicchieri, Enrique Fatas, and
I) are delighted to announce the next installment of our *Norms and
Behavioral Change (NoBeC) Workshop* at the University of Pennsylvania on
October 17-18, 2019.

This two-day workshop brings together researchers studying the relationship
between social norms and behavioral change. Our goal is to advance
knowledge in this interdisciplinary area of research.

*Deborah Prentice* (Princeton University) and *Nicola Lacetera*,
(University of Toronto) will give the workshop’s keynote lectures. We will
also conduct an industry panel discussion featuring *Michael Hallsworth*
from the Behavioural Insights Team.

Last year, our inaugural workshop (http://tinyurl.com/NoBeC2018) featured a
plethora of excellent speakers and Simon Gächter as our keynote.

We welcome applications from both early-career and senior researchers from
economics, psychology, political science, and any adjacent fields. Speakers
will be given ample time to present their research to the audience. We also
welcome applications from graduate students to showcase their work during a
poster session.

*Information in brief*

·         *When:* October 17 – 18, 2019

·         *Where:* University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA

·         *Application:* http://web.sas.upenn.edu/nobec/application/ (extended
abstract of max. 500 words)

·         *Deadline:* May 3, 2019

·         *Questions?* [log in to unmask]

You can download the flyer here: http://tinyurl.com/NoBeC2019Flyer

                Feel free to circulate it widely.

Best,

Cristina, Enrique, and Eugen

________________________
*Eugen Dimant,* Ph.D.
*E-Mail*: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*Senior Research Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania *
Identity and Conflict Lab, Political Science Department
Behavioral Ethics Lab, Behavioral and Decision Science Program, and the
Philosophy, Politics & Economics Program
*Office*: PCPSE, 336

*Personal Research Website*
*https://sites.google.com/view/eugendimant/
<https://sites.google.com/view/eugendimant/>*Twitter: eugen_dimant