From:
Eduardo Leoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:53:42 -0300
I would just like to point out that I have seen some horrible, horrible
"manipulation" done with "Excel and Adobe's pdf reader". Just for a start,
such methods are by their very nature non-reproducible.

So, there´s something positive about either joining forces (so it is
easy/cheaper to double or triple check)  or selecting a trustworthy provider
of data rather than rolling your own.

just my 2 cents.

-Eduardo

--