From:
Kees van der Veer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:40:51 +0200
Dear Professor Holbrook,

I received your e-mail concerning online courses in statistics, and would like to inform you that we have recently developed a web based online course in descriptive and inferential statistics, named: DrStat ( www.drstat.net <http://www.drstat.net/> ).
This interactive course is in Dutch language, but we are working on a translation in English that is almost finished. The English version will be ready by the end of December 2006.
If you are interested, please let me know, and we could organize a free demo account for you to get an idea about this course.

Best regards,

Sincerely Yours,

Kees van der Veer

Kees van der Veer, PhD,