From:
Kosuke Imai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:00:47 -0400
Hi,

  My colleague, Matt Salganik, asked me to forward this to the political
methodology community.  He can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai               Office: Corwin Hall 036
Professor                 Phone: 609-258-6601
Department of Politics    Fax: 609-258-1110
Princeton University      Email: [log in to unmask]
Princeton, NJ 08544-1012  http://imai.princeton.edu

******************

The Department of Sociology expects to fill a faculty position at the
assistant professor level to begin in September 2015. We invite
applications from scholars who are making contributions to some area of
quantitative methodology, broadly defined, and whose work also contributes
materially to one or more substantive fields. Review of applications will
begin October 1, 2014 and will continue until the position is filled. The
successful candidate is expected to have a Ph.D by the time of appointment.

Please submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, one or more samples of
written work, and the contact information for three references to
http://jobs.princeton.edu.

Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. Princeton University
is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and
affirmative action regulations.

This position is subject to the University's background check policy.