From:
Ben Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Ben Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:56:32 +0000
Dear Polmeth colleagues,

We are very happy to announce that the 2022 Conference of the Australian Society for Quantitative Political Science (ASQPS) will be held 12-13 December in Melbourne, at the Institute for Humanities & Social Sciences, Australian Catholic University. Please save these dates in your calendar!

This will be an in-person conference. We will soon circulate a call for paper and panel proposals, as well as further information on the venue, registration, and program. This information will also be posted to our website (https://asqps.org.au/about/), which includes information on our past conferences.

The recently established Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences (IHSS; https://www.acu.edu.au/research-and-enterprise/our-research-institutes/institute-for-humanities-and-social-sciences) is designed to further ACU's continued development across the disciplines of Political Science, Sociology, History, and Literature. IHSS is located in the vibrant Fitzroy area of Melbourne, convenient to the city's cultural attractions and transport hubs.

ACU (https://www.acu.edu.au/) is a young but rapidly growing, publicly funded university with a special focus on the humanities and social sciences. In the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, ACU rose to the 401-500 band, and specifically to the 201-250 band in Arts and Humanities. In the CWTS Leiden Ranking 2020, ACU was ranked first among Australian universities for research quality in the Humanities and Social Sciences.

We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne!

Paul Kenny (local host)
Svitlana Chernykh
Richard Frank
Ben Goldsmith
Leonie Huddy
Aaron Martin
Shaun Ratcliff
Shawn Treier

Professor Ben Goldsmith
President, ASQPS
School of Politics & International Relations
Research School of Social Sciences / CASS
The Australian National University
Acton ACT 2601

https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/goldsmith-b