From:
John Londregan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 15:14:38 -0400
The Eighth Annual Text as Data Conference will take place on October 13
and 14, 2017 at Princeton

For regularly updated details visit our web page at:
http://q-aps.princeton.edu/news/text-data-conference.

We can help to defray travel and attendance costs for presenters
and discussants.

Conference Deadlines:

Applications to present a paper are due July 31, 2017
Please send the following information to us at [log in to unmask]
Name
e-mail
Institutional Affiliation
A half dozen or so key words regarding your interest in text as data
An indication of whether you are willing to act as a discussant.
A 250 word prospectus for the paper you would like to present, if you
prefer also to provide a draft of the paper that would be useful.

Presenters will be notified of our decision on August 14, 2017

Applications to attend but not to present are due on September 4, 2017

Please send the following information to us at [log in to unmask]
Name
e-mail
Institutional Affiliation
A half dozen or so key words regarding your interest in text as data
An indication of whether you are willing to act as a discussant.

Accepted Papers must be sent to the discussants by September 22, 2017

We look forward to seeing you in October!

The Program Committee

John Londregan,  Will Lowe,  Marc Ratkovic,   Brandon Stewart