From:
Thomas Chadefaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Thomas Chadefaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2023 08:18:45 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a Research Fellow (postdoc) in machine learning
applied to the social sciences (conflict/war) at Trinity College Dublin
(Department of Political Science). Of particular interest are candidates
with experience in machine learning and/or econometrics but we are open to
a broad range of profiles.

The position will be a part of the ERC Consolidator Grant PaCE (Patterns of
Conflict Escalation) which searches for recurring patterns in pre-war time
series. The successful candidate will join a growing and dynamic team of
computer scientists, physicists, and social scientists.

Start date: as soon as possible
Expected duration: 3 years
Indicative salary range : €41,000-€64,000, depending on experience and
qualifications
Location of employment: Dublin, Ireland
*Deadline for application: Nov 7, 2023*
Apply at: