Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:44:54 -0400
Colleagues,

The 2011 Conference of the Southern Political Science Association – being
held January 6-8, 2011 at the Hotel Intercontinental in New Orleans, LA –
is now welcoming proposals for papers, panels, and roundtables dealing with
topics involving positive political theory.

All proposals are welcomed.

Please feel free to propose special panels or roundtables, and special
topics, such as the relationship between positive theory and empirical
problems in political science (in this, the 10th, year of EITM support from
NSF).  I am also happy to coordinate your ideas with other sections as
well. Please contact me as program chair for the positive political theory
section with any questions or ideas that you might like to pursue.

Travel grants for graduate students and assistant professors are available,
and childcare is provided  at the conference by Kiddie Corp.

Please submit your proposal at www.spsa.net before August 9th, 2010.

Thank you for your consideration.  I look forward to working with you and
to having a terrific convention in New Orleans.

Best wishes,
John Aldrich