From:
"Weitzel,Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Weitzel,Daniel
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2023 22:20:35 +0000
Hi all,

We are currently accepting applications for an entry-level tenure-track Assistant Professor position in American politics, with a specialization in racial and ethnic politics. At CSU, we value diversity and inclusivity, and we are open to various theoretical orientations, substantive focuses, and methodological approaches within the field of American politics/racial and ethnic politics. We enthusiastically encourage applicants from a wide range of expertise in this area to apply.

Deadline: FRIDAY September 8th

Applicants should submit: 1) A letter of application outlining teaching interests and research agenda as well as a brief statement on how your teaching, research and/or service demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion; 2) Curriculum vitae; 3) Graduate school transcripts (unofficial transcripts acceptable at the initial stage of the search), 4) Evidence of demonstrated or potential teaching effectiveness (syllabi, teaching evaluations, letters of observation), 5) One sample of published or presented work, and 6) The names and contact information of three professional referees who will be emailed immediately upon submission of an application with a request to submit a letter of reference.

Teaching will be focused on American politics with a 2-2, the proposed salary range is $78,000 - $82,500

Apply here: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/131548

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!

Daniel Weitzel, PhD (he/him)

Assistant Professor

Department of Political Science

Colorado State University