From:
Ken Scheve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:46:57 -0400
I would note that my little "miest" routine was written for Stata 7.0
when you used to be able to indicate the cross-sectional and time
variables directly in the command line for commands like xtpcse (without
xtset). It worked fine then but does need to be updated now that this
seems to be no longer possible. One way to handle the problem is by
directly programming the multiple imputation estimates of the
coefficients and standard errors in Stata which can be done for any
command. The equations for combining estimates are on p. 53 of our
paper: http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ks298/index_files/Missing2001.pdf

Ken