From:
Blair Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:41:29 +0400
Hi everyone,

I am urgently hiring a Research Assistant for a project on rebel governance
and post-conflict recovery in collaboration with Laura Saavedra-Lux
(UNU-WIDER). The ideal candidate is an MSc/PhD student in data science,
political science, or economics. But we're open to various fields.

The RA must be skilled in cleaning and collating remote sensing data. Main
tasks involve but aren’t limited to gathering and processing remote sensing
data (in R or Python), cleaning and collating data, and producing quality
graphics. Experience gathering and processing earth observation data (eg.,
from sensors such as MODIS) would be ideal.

We offer a minimum of 50 hours until early April and a competitive hourly
rate, with opportunity for extension. More information and application
instructions available here <https://shorturl.at/MNY35>. We're accepting
applications until the end of February.

Best wishes,

Blair