From:
Paul Manna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 16:56:33 +0000
Hi Polmeth members,

We've just posted an advertisement for a 1-year visiting position at William & Mary to teach American politics, public policy, and research methods.  I would appreciate it if you would circulate this information to your networks or consider applying if our needs appear to work well for you and your interests.

The application portal is here: https://jobs.wm.edu/postings/35224.  Application review will begin May 3.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

All my best,

Paul

Paul Manna
Chair, Department of Government
Isabelle and Jerome E. Hyman Distinguished University Professor of Government
Faculty Affiliate, W&M Public Policy Program
William & Mary
http://pmanna.people.wm.edu/