From:
Dave Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Dave Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2024 08:58:43 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that of MapleMeth III will be held on May
3-4, with dinners for those interested on May 2 and 3. The event will be
held on the campus of Western University in beautiful London, Ontario.
Arthur Spirling, Class of 1987 Professor of Politics, Princeton
University, will give the keynote address.

The event is being sponsored by the Department of Political Science, the
Centre for Computational and Quantitative Social Science, the Centre for
the Study of Political Behaviour, and the Consortium on Electoral
Democracy (C-Dem).

We invite proposals for papers and/or posters from graduate students and
faculty. We expect to be able to devote at least 20-30 minutes to each
paper, though the exact amount of time we have will depend on demand.
Proposals for entire panels are also welcome. We encourage submissions
not only from people developing new analysis tools, but also from people
doing rigorous quantitative work with a substantive focus.

You can submit your proposal
[here](https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b8x7LWbBQX73mqq).
Deadline for submissions is March 8, 2024 with decisions by March 15.

Please check back later for information regarding conference
registration, travel and accommodation. Graduate students will be
eligible for travel stipends of $500, depending on originating location
and demand.

Please feel free to direct questions to Dave Armstrong
([log in to unmask]), Matt Lebo ([log in to unmask]) or Tyler
Romualdi ([log in to unmask]).