From:
Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:06:18 -0400
Seeking Collaborators: Bridging Political Divides

The data are in. And there is a lot of it. We have collected 18 months of videotaped interactions in which I train and mediate the process by which six people from different political orientations use conflict management methods to solve political problems together. And guess what: they did.

I need smart, motivated, and interesting collaborators to help analyze the data and publish it. This should yield a book length manuscript and a series of articles -- co-authored with you. We will analyze the data using qualitative and quantitative micro-developmental methods to trace the pathways through which the group resolved their conflicts – plus any methods to address research questions that you bring to the project.

I am a developmental psychologist. You can be from any field – as long as you are, well, smart, motivated and interesting.

You can learn more about the project by visiting https://www.creatingcommonground.org/call-for-research-collaborators/ <https://www.creatingcommonground.org/call-for-research-collaborators/>.

If you are interested, please email me.

All my very best,

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978-837-3503 (office)
978-979-8745 (cell)
Articles and Publications <https://merrimack.academia.edu/MichaelMascolo>

Director, Creating Common Ground
Creating Common Ground <http://www.creatingcommonground.org/>.
Bridging Divides on Contentious Social and Political Issues

Obligatory Quotes
"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke
"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb