From:
Gregory Whitfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:48:31 -0500
Hello all,

For those using or potentially interested in using our math text in the
Fall, I have posted selected answers with some worked problems to the
book's page on my website (http://people.duke.edu/~das76/MooSieBook.html).
Please point your students there. I also have a full solution set ready for
instructors only. To obtain it please send me an e-mail (
[log in to unmask]) with "Solution Set" as the subject. This set
contains all worked problems as well. The pdf is password protected, and I
will send you the password along with the pdf. We ask that you not
distribute this pdf (or password) further. As always, Will and I are happy
to answer any questions about the text as well, and we hope it proves of
use to you.

Best,
Dave

--