From:
"Sean Q. Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:19:59 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

We are now accepting nominations for the Best Undergraduate Paper Award
sponsored by the Southwest Political Science Association.  The award
will be announced at the 2007 SWPSA meeting in Albuquerque, NM.
Nominated papers DO NOT have to be papers that were presented at the
SWPSA meeting.

Should you have a paper that you think worthy of this award please
forward an electronic copy to me at [log in to unmask]  As chair of
the committee I will pass the nominated paper on to Kathleen Bratton
(Louisiana State University) and Laura Olson (Clemson University) for
full committee consideration.

Thank you for helping to recognize and promote undergraduate research in
this way.

Sean.

Dr. Sean Q Kelly

Associate Professor