From:
"Pereira,MM" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Pereira,MM
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2023 17:52:31 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the first Political Economy of Europe Pre-APSA conference (PEEP), which will be hosted at the University of Southern California on Wednesday August 30, 2023 (the day before APSA). The pre-conference will bring together scholars interested in empirical political economy work in the European context.

If you would like to present a paper, discuss a paper or simply attend without presenting, please fill out this form (https://forms.gle/iXzcjWcLikpR6RG5A<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/iXzcjWcLikpR6RG5A__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!pBTCdfHMnCdQ8eyVyXjic5rSm2y4Ecc09eaj9gp2xFPcIbxlJcADiDKIFJVfqNsvBUTPlu4VUtO-pLgdi34$>) indicating your interest by April 15, 2023. Title and abstract are required for those interested in presenting.

Thanks to the support of USC's Center for International Studies and our USC host Tine Paulsen, we have secured funding to provide meals during the pre-conference. We will be in touch at a later date with more info on logistics.

Please, feel free to circulate this call for papers to interested parties. We thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you.

Organizing Committee
Maria Carreri (University of California San Diego)
Gemma Dipoppa (Brown University)
Miguel Pereira (London School of Economics)
Andreas Wiedemann (Princeton University)
Pre-Conference Host
Tine Paulsen (University of Southern California)