From:
Gregory A Petrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:44:22 -0600
I would like Congressional election returns, at the Congressional district
level, for 1988, 92, 96 and 2000.  Ideally, this data would include the
spending of the major party candidates, but this might be asking a bit
much.  Also, I would like it in electronic format.  Where might I find
this?

This question has been asked in various forms over the last several years.
 I searched the POLMETH archive, so I know.  While the questions are in
the archive, the responses are not.  If all of the responses to me are not
also posted to the listserve, I will be sure to send a summary email to
the listserve.  Thanks,

Greg

Gregory A. Petrow, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Political Science