From:
Shayna O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Shayna O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:23:39 -0400
Hello!

I'm passing along a position that we're currently hiring for at Analyst
Institute. Please share with your networks!

Analyst Institute <https://analystinstitute.org/about-us/> is looking to
fill a Research Manager role (remote) on the Research Team. You'll be part
of a close-knit, cutting edge team of experts with backgrounds in social,
behavioral, and data science working together to both conduct research to
support our partners in the progressive movement and translate that
research into actionable insight to inform their work. Salary commensurate
with experience and skill set, from $70,000 to $90,000.
We’re looking to fill the Research Manager role as soon as possible. We
will be accepting applications through October 23. Apply here
<https://analystinstitute.pinpointhq.com/en/postings/950847b6-ec52-4346-b9b3-e8a1c21d8fdb>
.

--
*Shayna O'Reilly (SHAY-nuh oh-RIE-lee