From:
Schäfer, Jérôme <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Schäfer, Jérôme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:21:10 +0200
Call for Papers: EuroWEPS VIII

We are happy to announce EuroWEPS VIII. EuroWEPS brings together
political scientists across Europe to carefully engage with research
that seeks to draw causal inferences.

EuroWEPS is a read-in-advance workshop: all participants are expected to
read all papers. We then engage in 45 minutes of an in-depth discussion
of each paper in an inclusive, constructive atmosphere.

EuroWEPS VIII will be held as an in-person event in Munich on Dec 15,
2023. We provide accommodation, and travel funding of up to 200 Euros -
provided by a generous grant from the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and
Humanities.

Applications with papers or detailed pre-analysis plans should be
submitted by October 10, 2023 via email to [log in to unmask] Women,
minorities, and 1st generation academics are especially encouraged to
apply. We will notify successful applicants by October 25. Researchers
who present must be based in Europe.

Non-presenters may also attend (without travel funding), but should
register with us
beforehand.

EuroWEPS VIII Host:
Jérôme Schäfer (LMU Munich)

EuroWEPS Organizers:
Elias Dinas (European University Institute)
Florian Foos (London School of Economics and Political Science)
Anselm Hager (Humboldt University Berlin)
Alexandra Scacco (WZB Berlin Social Science Center)
Pavithra Suryanarayan (London School of Economics and Political Science)