From:
Scott Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Scott Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:54:14 -0400
From the introductory to the advanced, our courses offer training to 1,000
participants every year, including graduate students and tenured faculty
learning (or re-learning) a particular technique. Courses include:

• Machine Learning
• Quantitative Methods to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Methods for Better Measurement of Social Scientific Variables
• Regression Analysis
• Multilevel Models
• Structural Equation Models
... over 70 workshops and lectures to choose from!

All of our courses are hybrid this summer. This means in-person or remote
participation, with recorded workshops and lectures, allowing for
synchronous or asynchronous learning.

Registration for the Four-Week Sessions and the Short Workshops is now
open! You can see the full schedule for the four-week sessions and read
about each course in the Four-Week Session portal: https://myumi.ch/qAZQ2

Our Short Workshop portal has information on the dozens of one- to two-week
workshops that focus on a specific topic: https://myumi.ch/bRVr3
<https://myumi.ch/2DgeB>

We offer more than 50 fee-waiver scholarships every year, including support
for underrepresented students. To see a list of our scholarships and
eligibility requirements, please visit our Scholarships page
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/sumprog/scholarships/index.html>.
Scholarship applications are now open! Please have all materials submitted
by *Monday, March 28*.
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Follow the Summer Program on social media!
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>