Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2021 15:56:08 -0500
We are soliciting manuscripts for a special issue of the Journal of Experimental Political Science.  The special issue will be in honor of Becky Morton, a co-founder of JEPS and a driving force in expanding the use of experiments in political science. We are soliciting original, high quality, research that honors Becky’s many contributions to the field.  In particular, we are interested in papers that extend the existing literature as related to:

*    The marriage of theory and data;
*    Electoral mechanisms;
*    The role of information in repeated game settings;
*    Nested game settings;
*    New innovations in experimental methods or design;

We welcome submissions from junior scholars, PhD students, scholars from under-represented communities, collaborations between faculty and students, scholars who want to honor Becky, and from scholars who might be new to the field of experimental research

This call for papers is to the broad community either working on topics that Becky Morton pursued during her life or who were inspired by her research and teaching.  The editors for the special issue are Victoria Shineman, Joshua A. Tucker and Rick K. Wilson.  Please submit an (anonymized) extended abstract of up to 1,200 words detailing the scope of your proposed manuscript. The abstracts will be blind reviewed by the editors. Submit your abstracts to JEPS by October 31, 2021. All submissions will be notified by November 30, 2021. All  selected manuscripts will be due on February 15, 2022 and subject to peer review.

In a few days a special portal will be set up on JEPS for all submissions.

	rkw