From:
Chase Lurgio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2021 22:17:55 +0000
Hello,

The Pivot Group<http://www.thepivot.com/> is hiring a Targeting & Data Services Manager to join our team for the 2022 Election Cycle. This is a full time, remote position with benefits.

A complete job description and application info can be found here<https://thepivot.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=61&source=aWQ9Njc%3D>.

Title: Targeting & Data Services Manager

Reporting to: Director of Targeting & Analytics

Salary: $80,000 - $100,000

The Role

Pivot is seeking a Targeting & Data Services Manager for the 2021-2022 election cycle. This is a fully remote position in our Targeting & Analytics Department.

The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, a passion for data-driven strategy, and a commitment to bringing about real progressive victories across the US. This is a full-time, temporary position through Election Day 2022 with competitive salary and benefits. The nature of our business requires long hours and occasional weekend work during the election cycle. We expect all staff to be flexible in this area.

Responsibilities

·         Working with Pivot’s Director of Targeting & Analytics, lead the creation of strategic targeting plans for clients
·         Be a resource for our Client Services teams and provide insight on how to continually use data in their programs
·         Run and interpret queries of voter file data from a variety of platforms
·         Clean, combine, and process data files from a variety of sources to create printer ready mail lists and program evaluations
·         Develop clear reports that summarize findings for both technical and nontechnical users
·         Manage workflow of Targeting & Analytics Department
·         Mentor other department staff on above processes

Qualifications

What you bring to the team:

·         Experience designing and implementing targeting strategies for electoral or advocacy campaigns
·         Experience with a coding language, such as C++, Python, R, SQL, SPSS, or Stata, and understanding of relational databases
·         Experience with tools such as Civis Platform or Phoenix is preferred
·         Flexible and can quickly adapt to fit team needs
·         Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
·         Please include the word “Scuba” somewhere in your cover letter
·         Strong ability to communicate your work to clients and colleagues outside the data team
·         Passion for progressive politics and data science