From:
Nathan Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Nathan Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:36:54 -0500
Dear Research Community,

In the last year, CivicPulse has greatly expanded the opportunities it
provides to conduct high-quality survey research with public officials at
all levels of government in the United States. While CivicPulse continues
to offer the ability to conduct surveys of elected policymakers, top
appointed executives, and key department heads in municipal and county
government, we also now offer surveys of "rank-and-file" staff in specific
departments and agencies in local and state government, as well as at the
federal level on a case-by-case basis.

to researchers on a rolling basis (where you don't have to share survey
time and can apply at any time of the year). However, we are committed to
continuing to offer a national omnibus survey of local policymakers once a
year to provide a lower-cost option for those unable to afford their own
survey. The deadline for submissions for the 2023 Omnibus Survey of Local
Policymakers is *January 15th, 2023*.

You can find out more about our survey offerings, including how to apply
for the 2023 Omnibus, on our website at civicpulse.org/survey-services.

Thanks and stay warm! (After an unseasonably warm November here, Rochester
has finally decided to revert to its normal weather patterns and is now
dumping snow on us.)

Best wishes,

Nathan

--

Nathan Lee, PhD
Founder and Managing Director, CivicPulse

nathanrlee.net/