From:
Thomas Chadefaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2021 08:52:33 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to several positions based at Trinity College Dublin, which I am hiring as part of my ERC-funded project “Patterns of Conflict Emergence” (PaCE). PaCE aims to apply machine learning techniques to uncover recurring temporal patterns in the run-up to war (see www.forecastlab.org/pace.html<http://www.forecastlab.org/pace.html>). The positions are:

- A PhD studentship, to start in Sept. 2021 (4 years)

- A Postdoc, to start in Jan. 2022 (3 years)

- A Research fellow (advanced Postdoc), to start in Jan. 2022 (4 years)

A strong quantitative background will be expected from all post-holders. Salaries are competitive. More information on each position (and additional ones in later years) is available at www.forecastlab.org/openPositions<http://www.forecastlab.org/openPositions>.

--

Thomas Chadefaux

Professor in Political Science

Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin

Dublin 2, Ireland.

+353 1 896 3484

www.thomaschadefaux.com

forecastlab.org<http://www.forecastlab.org/>

   Editor:  Erin Rossiter  <[log in to unmask]>