From:
"Brendan J. Nyhan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2020 14:04:56 +0000
Hi all -

Please send your most talented students our way! We're looking for a graduating senior or recent grad who would consider a full-time research position before starting a Ph.D. program.

Bright Line Watch/Online Misinformation Research Fellow (one year starting summer 2020)

http://brightlinewatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bright-Line-Watch-Research-Fellow-Application.pdf

> We are recruiting a research fellow to work with ​Bright Line Watch​, an organization that researches the state of democracy in the United States, and ​Professor Brendan Nyhan​, a political scientist in the Department of Government at Dartmouth College who studies misinformation.

> The research fellowship is designed for a scholar who:

> -Has completed a bachelor’s degree in political science or a related field;

> -Intends to pursue graduate studies in political science or a related field;

> -Has developed strong skills in data management, analysis, and visualization, including extensive experience with R, Stata, and/or Python;

> -Has strong substantive interests in research on democratic erosion and misinformation. Wants additional experience in research design, data analysis, and project management;

Best-

Brendan

Brendan Nyhan

Professor of Government

Dartmouth College

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~nyhan/

   Editor:  Erin Rossiter  <[log in to unmask]>