From:
Ben Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2021 03:26:56 +0000
Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know about the availability of two short online courses in political analysis on offer in July from the Australian National University. The courses are designed for graduate students or practitioners looking to advance their skills in political methodology.

The two short courses on offer are: Foundations of Statistical Analysis in Political Science (taught by Dr. Patrick Leslie) and Introduction to Political Text Analysis (taught by Professor Ken Benoit). Each runs for 4 days, 12-15 July. The cost of the courses is A$600. Attendance is online so, of course, there are no travel costs.

Full details of the courses, registration and scheduling information may be found at our website:
https://politicsir.cass.anu.edu.au/events/anu-online-winter-courses-political-analysis

We would be very grateful if you could circulate this message to your graduate student cohort and anyone else you think may benefit from these courses.

Feel free to contact me or the Patrick Leslie ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you have any questions or need further information.

Kind regards,

Ben

Professor Ben Goldsmith
Head of School
School of Politics and International Relations
College of Arts & Social Sciences
RSSS Building 146
The Australian National University
Acton ACT 2601