From:
Jamie Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Jamie Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:45:21 -0400
To whom it may concern:

My institution--Columbia University's School of Professional Studies--is
hiring for a role that I think would be of interest to many of the
individuals on your listserv.

It's a full-time faculty role (Professor of Professional Practice) for our
newly launched Political Analytics program
<https://sps.columbia.edu/academics/masters/political-analytics#:~:text=Columbia%20University%20to%20Offer%20New,to%20politics%20and%20public%20policy.>.
The ideal candidate will have a doctoral or terminal degree in political
science, economics, public policy, political economy, data science,
statistics, or other disciplines directly related to political science or
analytics.  Experience leading analytics efforts for political campaigns,
think tanks, trade associations, government entities, or corporate entities
is strongly desired.

Might you be willing to send the below application link to your listserv?

http://apply.interfolio.com/116200

Best,

*Jamie Douglas |  Senior Director, Faculty Recruitment & Planning*
Columbia University, School of Professional Studies
[log in to unmask] | (212) 853-3867
<https://sps.columbia.edu/>