From:
Elena Llaudet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Elena Llaudet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2022 19:43:04 +0100
Dear POLMETH community,

If you are an instructor considering using DSS--my new textbook for complete beginners with Kosuke Imai, Data Analysis for Social Science: A Friendly and Practical Introduction (Princeton University Press, 2022)--as the primary textbook in your course, you can request an exam/desk copy with the links below.

- If you are in the US or Canada: bit.ly/dss_desk_copy <http://bit.ly/dss_desk_copy>
- If you are not in the US or Canada: bit.ly/dss_survey_desk_copy <http://bit.ly/dss_survey_desk_copy>

Also, in case it is helpful:
- The first chapter of DSS is available for free here: bit.ly/dss_preview <http://bit.ly/dss_preview>
- Here is an overview of the book: bit.ly/dss_tweet <http://bit.ly/dss_tweet>
- Here is where you can request access to the instructor materials we have put together (including syllabus, lecture slides, replication-style exercises with solutions, and the additional real-world datasets analyzed): bit.ly/dss_instructor_materials <http://bit.ly/dss_instructor_materials>

If you run into issues, please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Happy holidays!
Elena

Elena Llaudet
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Suffolk University
scholar.harvard.edu/ellaudet <http://scholar.harvard.edu/ellaudet>