From:
Jens Hainmueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2020 18:41:49 +0000
Hi All,

our Immigration Policy Lab (IPL) is looking for a postdoctoral fellow to join our team at Stanford University, to collaborate on and develop projects broadly related to migration and development. Faculty mentors for this position are Jeremy Weinstein, David Laitin, and myself.

You can find the full listing at the following link: https://immigrationlab.org/2020/08/11/join-ipl-stanford-postdoctoral-fellow/

Please share with your networks. I’m happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thanks!

Best,

Jens

Jens Hainmueller, Professor, Stanford University and Immigration Policy Lab (IPL)

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, www.stanford.edu/~jhain, www.immigrationlab.org

   Editor:  Erin Rossiter  <[log in to unmask]>