From:
Guy Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2020 06:35:01 -0400
Dear all,

Please consider applying (or sharing with your advanced graduate students)
the following information on a 2-years post-doc position at The University
of Pennsylvania. The post-doc is associated with a new International
development initiative I will be directing (PDRI). The post-doc will be
working with me (and likely other Penn faculty affiliated with PDRI) on
current and existing research projects, mostly around governance,
refugees/migration, media and public health.

This is ideal for those worried about the prospect of an abysmal job market
in the fall and prefer to wait it out two years as a post-doc. Philly is
great and our dev group is slowly but surely increasing in strength.
Applications are welcome from social scientists with *strong* qualitative
skills - political science, economics, computational sociology and
statistics are preferred.

Application deadline is June 15th. Interested candidates should apply at
https://apply.interfolio.com/76078.
Feel free to ping me with questions.

I hope you are in good health and spirit, notwithstanding covid-19.
Guy Grossman
Department of Political Science
https://web.sas.upenn.edu/ggros/