From:
"Gill, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:45:54 +0000
This year the St. Louis Area Methods Meeting will be held at American University in Washington, DC on April 29. This is further indication that the St. Louis region connects with two oceans and has convenient parking in between. Our host is Ryan Moore ([log in to unmask]), and we have an exciting lineup of talks by:

	Jennifer Victor, George Mason University
	Matthew Blackwell, Harvard University
	Erin Hartman, Princeton University/UCLA
	Jan Leighley, American University

The titles of their talks will be posted shortly. We encourage you to attend this event, which includes a social function as well as a lot of great political methodology talks. SLAMM! has always been free to attend, but we require registration to get an accurate head-count for entertainment purposes. Go to http://goo.gl/forms/iB3PgFPMA9, and fill-out some basic questions. Feel free to contact me or Professor Moore if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing many of you there.
-Jeff

Jeff Gill
Professor, Department of Political Science
Professor, Division of Biostatistics
Professor, Department of Surgery