From:
"Andrew D. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:43:49 -0500
Dear colleagues,

I'm writing to let you know that effective today we have new co-
moderators of the POLMETH list.  (The service of these people is what
keeps the list spam free.)  Delia Bailey (Wash U, [log in to unmask])
and Melanie Goodrich (NYU, [log in to unmask]) will serve as co-
moderators going forward.  As always, you can post to the list by
sending email directly to [log in to unmask]

Please join me in effusively thanking Karen Long Jusko (Stanford) for
her terrific service moderating the list for, in total, over three
and a half years.

Best,
ADM

--
Andrew D. Martin, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Political Science, Arts & Sciences

(314) 935-5863 (Office)
(314) 935-5856 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://adm.wustl.edu