From:
"Bowers, Jake" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:06:45 +0000
Hi Valerio,

Here is one piece which uses the predictive Bayesian approach to statistical inference for causal quantities ( see also http://andrewgelman.com/2009/07/10/rubinism_separa/ ) with missing outcomes:

@article{barnard2003psa,

	Author = {Barnard, J. and Frangakis, C.E. and Hill, J.L. and Rubin, D.B.},

	Journal = {Journal of the American Statistical Association},

	Number = {462},

	Pages = {299--324},

	Title = {{Principal Stratification Approach to Broken Randomized Experiments: A Case Study of School Choice Vouchers in New York City.}},

	Volume = {98},

	Year = {2003}}

This approach does not separate  multiple imputation per se from estimation, but could be used in place of multiple imputation+matching.

Best,

Jake

Jake Bowers

Associate Professor

Political Science and Statistics and NCSA

University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

http://jakebowers.org