From:
Robert Franzese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:14:50 -0400
Dear PolMeth-ers,

We are searching to fill (at least) two positions that may be of particular
interest to members of this list: one in formal theory, and one in
international relations.

Both are open with respect to substantive area of focus.

The ads are below.

Thanks!

Rob

**

The University of Michigan's Department of Political Science invites
applications from outstanding candidates for a tenure track position in the
field of Formal Theory to begin September 1, 2015. We are open to candidates
with substantive interests in American Politics, Comparative Politics,
International Relations, Methodology, or Public Law.  We are especially
interested in candidates at the assistant professor rank.  This is a
university year appointment.  Promise of excellence in research and teaching
is required.  Applications received by September 15, 2014 will be given
first consideration, although we will accept applications after that date.
The following application materials should be sent in PDF format to
[log in to unmask]: letter of interest, curriculum vitae, writing
samples, statement of current and future research plans, statement of
teaching philosophy and experience, teaching evaluations, graduate
transcripts (for entry-level candidates), and three letters of
recommendation.

The University of Michigan is an AA/EO employer. Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply.  The University is supportive of the needs of dual
career couples.

**

INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS - The University of Michigan's Department of
Political Science invites applications from outstanding candidates for a
tenure track position in the field of International Relations/World
Politics.  We are especially interested in candidates at the assistant
professor rank.  This is a university year appointment and begins on
September 1, 2015.  Promise of excellence in research and teaching is
required.  Applications received by September 15, 2014 will be given first
consideration, although we will accept applications after that date.  The
following application materials should be sent in PDF format to
[log in to unmask]: letter of interest, curriculum vitae, writing
samples, statement of current and future research plans, statement of
teaching philosophy and experience, teaching evaluations, graduate
transcripts (for entry-level candidates), and three letters of
recommendation.

The University of Michigan is an AA/EO employer. Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply.  The University is supportive of the needs of dual
career couples.

                Robert (Rob) J. Franzese, Jr.

Professor & Associate Chair, Department of Political Science,

Director, Program in International & Comparative Studies, I.I.,

  Research Professor, Center for Political Studies, I.S.R.,

            The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

         Fellow, The Society for Political Methodology

             Room 4086 Institute for Social Research

          P.O. Box 1248 (for courier: 426 Thompson St.)

                     Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248

           office: 1-734-936-1850; fax: 1-734-764-3341

              <http://www-personal.umich.edu/~franzese>
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~franzese