From:
Gronke Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:09:36 -0800
Michael

There is also a longstanding Math for Social Scientists course offered at the ICPSR.  They may have a syllabus and/or content as well.

Seems like this may be a really good candidate for a MOOC with exams to assure that students have mastered sufficient content.  Then the entering students could complete the course at their leisure, either in a group setting to build collegiality when they arrive, or for those who want to, prior to arriving.
---
Paul Gronke                Ph:  503-517-7393
			               Fax: 734-661-0801

Professor, Reed College
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
Portland OR 97202