From:
Thomas Carsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:27:46 -0500
Hi folks,

I want to point you to the Call for Paper Proposals for the
Ninth Annual State Politics and Policy Conference to be held
in Chapel Hill, NC on May 22-23, 2009 (sponsored jointly by
UNC and Duke).  The actual call is located online here:

http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/political_science/state_politics/conferences/2009/2009main.htm

We STRONGLY prefer that you submit your proposal using the
online submission form, located here:

http://www.unc.edu/~carsey/SPP2009proposalform.html

If you just can't make that work, send your proposal via
e-mail to Tom Carsey ([log in to unmask]).

Paper Proposals are Due Friday, January 16th, 2009.

Please note that this year the program will include a
graduate student poster session with a cash prize for the
best poster presented at the meeting.

Please consider sending in a proposal.  In particular, we
intend to devote at least one panel to papers directed at
methods issues typically faced by state politics scholars.
Thanks, and feel free to contact me if you have any problems
or questions.

Tom

--

Thomas M. Carsey, Thomas J. Pearsall Distinguished Professor