Dear colleagues,

we are looking for a *postdoc in Computational Social Science* who would
like to co-lead the development and application of new quantitative text
models to understand how politicians engage in representing citizens in
legislative speech and social media posts. The position is part of the
*MULTIREP project *("/Multidimensional Representation: Enabling An
Alternative Research Agenda on the Citizen-Politician Relationship/")
funded by the European Research Council and conducted at the University
of Vienna.

The contract is for up to *4 years at up to 100% for ca. 66,500 € salary
p.a.*

Applications submitted by *18 March 2024 *will receive full consideration.

Detailed information is provided *here
<https://wratil.eu/files/MULTIREP_CSS_Position.pdf>*.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this information to suitable
candidates.

Best wishes,

Christopher Wratil

--