Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:27:34 -0400
In addition to the models that Simon mentions which are based on
state-space modeling, there is also an R-package (isn't there always!)
written by Paul Gilbert (Bank of Canada) called Time Series Factor
Analysis (tsfa) that seems more suited to multiple dimensions if that is
the problem you are working on.  There are also psychometric models by
Molenaar and Nesselroade  and some rudimentary code at:

http://www.psychstat.org/us/sort.php/26.htm%20-%20Dynamic%20Models

Best,
Greg