From:
Karen Long Jusko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:11:07 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:38:27 -0600
From: "Alok K. Bohara, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Karen Long Jusko <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Mukti Upadhyay <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Subject: Himalayan Policy Research Group

Dear Political Methods Colleagues:

Scholars of Nepali origin in North America and the Nepal Study Center
(University of New Mexico) have come together to launch a Himalayan Policy
Research Group and publish a pair of journals --Himalayan Journal of
Development and Democracy (HJDD) and Liberal Democracy Nepal Bulletin (LDNB).

(Details can be found in: http://nepalstudycenter.unm.edu)

We are trying to locate and coordinate with the Nepali faculty, post-docs, and
doctoral students. We seek the following information:

Name:
Department
University
email

Actually, we are interested in non-Nepali faculty and scholars as well who
happen to have research and policy interest on Himalayan issues broadly
defined to include development, democracy, conflict and the environment. Thank
you for your cooperation.

Best,
Alok K. Bohara
University of New Mexico